We specialize in ambulatory transportation to give access to families especially individuals who wish to enjoy a worry-free transportation service that will help them get from their pick-up point to their desired destination. Below are 5 good reasons how non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) can help individuals get around easily.
- Assistance with drop-offs In any weather, we may be called for by our client, we will always assist them from pick-up to drop-off, especially since we cater to individuals who use mobility aids. Getting on and off a vehicle can be hard if these individuals did it alone, and we would like to give them a smooth trip on their scheduled service.
- Reliable pick-up and drop-off times Doctor visits and wellness checks are relatively important since these appointments help monitor health statuses and improvements as well as the prescription of necessary medication if there is no improvement on the client. A family member or friend designated to pick-up and drop an individual may not be able to commit to the said dates as other personal responsibilities can come up. But with our committed drivers and skilled teams on board, you will always get to your medical and non-medical appointments on time.
- Cutting car maintenance costs This can be helpful and wise for individuals who have disabilities since car maintenance chores and tasks can cost time and money. Instead of keeping a car that you have to clean and maintain, we can help you get around to do the groceries and shopping, or to an event or appointment.
- Spacious transportation For individuals who require power chairs or wheelchairs, we have specially modified transportation options that will allow you to roll-on and roll-off our assigned vehicles, so you do not have to transfer from your wheelchair to the vehicle. This also shortens the trip time as the folding or keeping of the chair is eliminated.
- Skilled services For any type of transportation service that you may need, our drivers are skilled and capable of performing lifesaving skills such as basic first aid, CPR and AED use. We can also provide you a Medical Transportation in Space Coast of Florida upon reservation.
Book your next appointment with us! We would love to take you to your destination. Call us at 321-543-7433 to arrange your transportation service.
- Specialized Vehicles
One of the main reasons why medical transportation in Space Coast of Florida is different from other kinds of transportation services is due to the vehicles. NEMT services provide specialized vehicles that are equipped to assist individuals with unique needs. For example, we can provide a van that is equipped with a wheelchair ramp or we can use an ambulance. Our vehicles are suited for individuals who need transportation but also require medical assistance.
- Medical Focused
Our transportation services are focused on medical purposes. We are here to transport individuals who have disabilities, injuries, and illnesses that can make it difficult for them to use more conventional forms of transportation. For example, if you need to go in for regular dialysis, we can provide an ambulance that will take care of you on the way to the clinic and back home when you are feeling weak from the treatment.
Unlike other transportation services such as taxis, they only care about making the most money; we are here to help you. Our services are affordable and we offer numerous financial resources that can make it even easier on your wallet. This is to ensure that you can hold on to your independence and get where you need to be, without breaking the bank.
Those are just a few of the many considerations that you will want to keep in mind when you are thinking about using non-emergency medical transportation services. If you would like to find out more about these services and how they can help you, please feel free to get in touch with Comfort Ride LLC for more information anytime.
When you are looking for providers of exceptional non-emergency transportation in Brevard Country, Florida there are a number of things to keep in mind. This is because there are numerous kinds of NEMT services out there and they all provide different services. To ensure that you can get the best transportation possible, so you can get to your medical appointments or so you can run errands, it is important to do your research.
Here are a few things that you should consider when you are looking for medical transportation in Space Coast of Florida:
- Read Reviews
One of the first things that you will want to do before you hire an ambulatory transportation company is to read online reviews. These are reviews that are written by clients who have used or are using that particular agency’s services. This is a great way to determine if their services are something that can benefit you in your day-to-day life.
Once you have found a few NEMT service providers, you will want to check out their services. This is because not all transportation agencies are going to offer the same services. Some will only provide transportation to medical facilities and clinics, some can help you get around town, and some provide a mix of everything. Depending on your needs, it is important to find a transportation service provider that can help you get to where you need to go, easily and safely.
Not all non-emergency medical transportation providers offer the same kind of vehicles. If you require a particular vehicle such as an ambulance or a van that is equipped with wheelchair lifts or ramps, then it is important to double check with the agency before hiring their services. This will ensure that you are able to get the vehicle you need for convenient transportation.
Those are just a few things that you need to consider when you are looking for reliable non-emergency medical transportation services. If you want to find out more about finding superb NEMT services or about our own medical transportation, please feel free to get in touch with us with us at Comfort Ride LLC for more information anytime.